Andy is quite creative, and lands on his little memes which he then runs with for varying amounts of time. I'm trying to come up with a list of them and the period over which he used them.
- School prayer, censorship of
- Christianity, denial of influence
- Bible, most logical book
- Liberal deceit
- Denial of logic
- Open your mind
- (You're clueless)
- Relativity, using complicated math to prevent Bible reading
- Public schools (intentionally) creating 30 million illiterates who vote for liberals
- X pageviews, people want what we have to offer
- Conservative terms
- Wikipedia: six times more liberal; gossip; suppression of Christianity; mobocracy; anonymity;
- 2+2=4 (for non-relativistic values of 2)
- Read the Bible for (at least) 5% of your free time (to ward off liberalpox)
- The National Enquirer of the Internet
- best of the public
- leading people from reading the Bible
- Geometric growth
- Give the Bible 5% of your time - evolved from 5% of your spare time over Dec 2009 
- Reading the Bible is like eating vegetables - or physical exercise. Yum, brussels sprouts taste better while jogging!
- If you were genuinely interested in logic, then you'd spend some time reading or translating the Bible, the most logical book of all.
- Most of history's greatest achievements were made by teenagers.
- The largest (history/economics/prayer) class for teenagers ever!