Glad to be home
- After one year or so of lurking in the corners (that creepy shadow you couldn't quite see when browsing CP related stuff? That was me), I finally decided to join in the fun. Hooray.
- I discovered creationism two years ago, and boy was that a treat. After a brief instant of incredulity, I felt an overpowering urge to show these people the error of their ways, naively thinking it would be a piece of cake.
- The number of pseudo-arguments creationists can muster and associate, in ways that nature never intended and would make kama-sutra masters blush, valiantly braving all logic past, present and future, appeared to me as a big puddle of mud in which I jumped with gleeful ecstasy.
- Creationism led to CP, the jungle where faulty logic, bullying and all-round craziness bloom in all kind of extravagant shades and colors, the nectar of which we can taste through the delicate butterflies that are the WIGO entries.
- Also, I am not afraid to wear proudly on my talk page these long-winded sentences, even if their uncanny lengths undeniably mark me as a liberal.