I am a nerdy teenager from sunny Southern California. I'm ever-so-slightly right-leaning in my politics. I edited Conservapedia for a while. The most notable things I did were debating PJR here (don't make fun of my shallow understanding of that stuff) and defending PJR (and everyone who really cared about making an encyclopedia) here. I also butted heads with Ken every now and then because of his idiotic evolution article (my primary concern at the time was keeping Hitler from being the first image in the article). I admit, throughout the entire thing I was rather insolent, but it's hard to keep from seeming that way when everyone above you is so wrong! I never had a good Parthian shot like my friend FernoKlump, since I was banned for being very insolent to TK in emails.
Things I find hilarious
This is hilarious. Deny it and lose credibility.
- "Ken, your latest post, where you accuse us of jealousy is the poorest bullshit you have ever typed. If I were jealous of stupid, thick headed, homosexual obsessed ignoramus bigot like yourself I would surely kill myself." - Ace McWicked
Things I find outright amazing
- Orson Scott Card's Ender series (I haven't really read anything else by him)
- Ghost in the Shell: GITS Stand Alone Complex is my favorite anime of all time. This anime manages to create an incredibly realistic Japan in the near future while brilliantly developing both characters and plot. It touches on every group of the future culture: the rich, the poor, the middle class, the terrorists, the government, and the politics that lace them all together.
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: an anime full of characters who are nothing but shallow hyperboles. Makes for the funniest anime I've ever seen.
- Metroid, and all of its sequels.
- Symphonic Rock: Nightwish and Within Temptation are best.
Things that make me sad
- Politics: The older I get, the more I realize how shallow and degenerate both the candidates and the electorate are.