Jump to navigation Jump to search
Looking forward to rejoining the Conservapedia community on June 1, 2014!
Some random CP bits and pieces of interest
- I think it's just so cute when a random layperson tries to tell a career scientist how science works:
- "...belief is everything in science."
- "They believe it so much that they are willing to test their beliefs (hypothesis) (sic) to see if it is a fact." (So, willingness to test blind faith, or testing indicates blind faith? And black is white? What?)
- "At no time did a scientist of any kind observe a giraffe's neck grow, either in a single animal, or passed down to offspring through successive generations, in accordance with step one of the Scientific Method."
- The Power of Logic:
- Andy on 24 July 08 (when criticizing someone else's numbers): "One need not propose an alternative, or a solution, in order to identify a flaw."
- Andy on 4 Dec 08 (when having his numbers criticized): "Jumping on someone else's estimates while refusing to provide your own is a sign of bullying rather than open mind."
- The tree of life: