There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
|This user's Political Compass coordinates are (-7.12,-6.82).|
My political compass - just for the record - is Economic Left/Right: -7.12 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.82 which appears to make me pretty extreme. Of course, whilst I know I'm a godless commie, I feel I'm reasonably near the centre. Silver Sloth 06:07, 11 January 2008 (EST)
- Most sloths live in South America - but this one lives in north west England.
- Sloths are omnivores - this one likes HobNobs.
- As much as two-thirds of a well-fed sloth's body-weight consists of the contents of its stomach - but this one is trying to diet.
- Sloths move only when necessary - it's green not to waste energy.
- They are particularly partial to nesting in the crowns of palm trees where they can camouflage as coconuts. Can you see me here?
- Err... that's enough Sloth facts. Thank you WP.
The Prodigal Son
“”Here come I to my own again,
Fed, forgiven and known again,