User talk:Silver Sloth
You have been smitten by a bunny in accordance with the community standards for... no real reason. Feel free to revert this odd edit.
Thanks Bob. I've long been a fan of Conservapedia, the best comedy site on the web, but I've only recently found RW and I felt I had to join with so many like minded CP fans.
- Remember this site is watched by CP!--Bobbing up 06:02, 10 January 2008 (EST)
I'm just a fan. Sometimes I wonder if I ought to sock up and write some parodies but I'm not clever enough. BTW, what is it with Order. His debate with PJR on the Theory of Evolution talk pages has shown a degree of rationality not normally found on CP and yet he seems to be spared even the mildest of rebukes, let alone the BanHammer Silver Sloth
- I've never figured him out. He makes clam logical responses to the insanity over there but seems to survive. He's not one of "us" as far as I'm aware. Have a look here: Conservapedia:Banwatch --Bobbing up 06:23, 10 January 2008 (EST)
- Hi Silver. (sign by adding 4 tildes (~) after your edit. SusanPrunes and custard 06:33, 10 January 2008 (EST)
- Come over, it's fun! (as long as you were not IP-blocked before and don't want to mess with proxies). You don't need to make clever parodies, just be yourself... or someone else. It comes naturally. And when you are fed up, just declare your true feelings about CP. Regarding Order, does anybody know who gave him night editing at CP? Anyway, I think it's PJR's vanity. As long as PJR feels he can debate and possibly convert Order or some reader to YEC, Order is safe and 'protected' by PJR. Ed @but not the Poor one! 06:44, 10 January 2008 (EST)
I can block your home IP to ensure that you can only edit while logged in if you like. I've done the same for several other editors. It's also a good idea if you happen to edit from work or school and don't want to embarass them or be linked to them. Email me the IPs so they don't link directly to you. GenghisIs the Pope a Catholic? 07:59, 13 August 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks GK. Your trust in me is touching! Silver Sloth 10:05, 14 August 2008 (EDT)
Other sloth facts
- Blocked from work - I'll check this out when I get home. Silver Sloth 11:29, 14 August 2008 (EDT)
- Great vid! Thanks. Silver Sloth 13:06, 14 August 2008 (EDT)
You know, because you were one of the first people to join my Moral Matrix project (back in the halcyon days of my wiki-youth), my impression of you has always been very favorable. Ah, sweet soft-and-fuzzy memories... Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 06:09, 29 August 2008 (EDT)
- I'd love to share your sweet soft-and-fuzzy memories but my wife complains about the stains on the carpet. Silver Sloth 17:09, 29 August 2008 (EDT)
Thank youThank you for cleaning up my talk page.
Just fulfilling my janitorial duties. Thanks for giving me the
bird penguin. Silver Sloth 14:00, 21 October 2008 (EDT)
My annoying sig
I have added you suggestion to my sig. Thanks for the idea. - User 21:04, 17 November 2008 (EST)
- It's automated when anyone blanks a page. This message brought to you by: respondand honey 13:41, 4 August 2009 (UTC)