But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
First and foremost I am a Christian. My life belongs doubly to God, therefore the purpose of my life is to serve him.
- I disagree with RationalWiki on most topics.
- I disagree with conservapedia on many topics.
- I am very conservative.
- I am pro life.
- I am a registered republican.
- I am not homophobic, though most of you would say that I am.
- I will fill in more here as I think of things to put.
- If you want my position on something, ask on my talk page, and the answer will probably find it's way here.
- I was invited to join the cabal, but declined.
User:Tim at aSK/sandbox