Archiving talk pages
When User:Pibot is away:
- mw:Manual:Pywikibot/archivebot.py (instructions are outdated? use -help instead)
- archivebot-archiveheader needs to be set to talkpage (Template:Talkpage)
- to respect sticky threads (crude): in should_be_archived, add and not self.title.endswith("(sticky)")
- spits out error messages if Template:Talkpage/Pibot is filled in incorrectly; after fixing them page titles can be passed as a list through the -file parameter
- TODO: set up a daemon/chron job?
python pwb.py archivebot -log -v Template:Talkpage/Pibot python pwb.py archivebot -log -v Template:Talkpage/PibotHidden