- Your article was deleted so I am not sure why you are continuing to edit the talk-page. The material on the talk-page has been archived. You are not aloud to edit archived talk-pages. Use the talk-page if you need to make future edits, I have unlocked it. I restored your edit on the archive, I don't see any harm in that but other syops here may take issue with it. Take care. Debunking spiritualism (talk) 20:48, 18 March 2018 (UTC)
@Debunking spiritualism, I don't know if you're the person responsible for this, but someone has been impersonating me and attributing to me false authorship of the following: http://www.lulu.com/shop/ben-steigmann/abd-ul-rahman-lomax-internet-troll/ebook/product-23565204.html
I would like to be forgotten about. BTW, my history of conspiracy theorizing on the internet was when I was suffering from schizoaffective disorder that has just been treated effectively just recently - later part of last year and this year (w/out alternative medicine), that was exacerbated by psychedelic drug use. This gave a "demonic" tinge to reality that is no longer present.
I would like to make a truce that I get off the Internet for a few years, and when I return, no longer put up inflammatory stuff. In return, I hope that people forget about me, and that my name is no longer associated with internet feuds or inflammatory/controversial subjects.18.104.22.168 (talk) 11:09, 19 March 2018 (UTC)
- @Debunking spiritualism, I sent @ODS an email from my main email address (so you can confirm) discussing this in further detail, including how I had to be psychiatrically hospitalized for 5 months, and the benefits of the psychiatric drug latuda. I apologize for past internet behavior that was so aberrant. I am horrified by it. I would appreciate it tremendously though if I would not be a part of any internet feud. - Ben S., (from another computer - that and the above ip were my only accounts) 22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:39, 20 March 2018 (UTC)
- Ben if this is the real you and not a Lomax sock - I am afraid I cannot help you with this as the Lulu book was not created by me. Abd Lomax was commenting in the book review section and doxing ODS, those comments have been removed and he has been banned from commenting there. I suspect Lomax created this book himself to stir drama and dox users. Or some other troll is doing this to stir trouble for him and RW. I am interested in factually documenting material, this type of immature trolling is not my style. Contrary to what Lomax says on his blog, I am not related to ODS, Readymade or any other RW user. I do not live in USA or the UK.
- I never created your RW page, it was poorly sourced and I had it deleted. I am sympathetic if you are genuinely suffering from a disorder. I can understand you do not want to be involved in any internet feud, neither do I. Unfortunately you have allied yourself with Abd ul-Rahman Lomax a serial internet harasser and manipulator, this guy is currently hosting your studies on his website still. I am not sure if you will disclose your relationship with Lomax, but he is damaging your online reputation.
- On his blog, Lomax has doxxed and harassed Rationalwiki users and syops and your name is mentioned many times. This website does not tolerate Lomax or his drama, he is banned from here. If you continue this drama in relation to his name, you may end up blocked here. I recommend you just come off the internet and forget any drama in relation to Lomax. Do not associate yourself with this Lomax individual any further, he is bad news. If you email Lulu they should remove the book in question. I just downloaded the e-book, it appears to be a poor copy and paste job from Lomax's RW article. I respect your attitude to move on from your past. There is a bigger world out there than this petty internet drama. Unfortunately, Lomax refuses to move on. Take care. Debunking spiritualism (talk) 17:23, 20 March 2018 (UTC)