Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
- It is not in the public domain, it was a mistake. I have corrected that, thanks for the heads up. John66 (talk) 21:36, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
- Nutrition Sources You Should Avoid
- The Top Five Worst People in Nutrition/Obesity Research & Treatment
- Twenty-Eight Ways to Spot Quacks and Vitamin Pushers
- How to Spot A Quack: 5 Signs A Nutrition “Expert” Isn’t Trustworthy
- Promoters of Questionable Methods and/or Advice
- Nutrition & Health “Experts” You Shouldn’t Trust
- 4 Goop Doctors: A Look at Their Pseudoscience
- Carbs Good Or Bad? 13 Reasons You Shouldn’t Be Afraid Of Them
John66 (talk) 09:10, 19 March 2019 (UTC)
I see that you give tours at the Paris Sewer Museum. I used to know someone who did "urban exploration" as a hobby. He told me that there's at least one place in Paris where you can enter a manhole and walk around some of the remains of the old streets of Paris from the time before the final Arrondissement system was created. Bongolian (talk) 20:02, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
You do good work here
I see you added fiber studies, you might like this one  and how do I get involved in your project? I would like to help. Add Gary Fettke to your list
- Hopefully you are not a sock. I will add an email, you can email me about this. John66 (talk) 10:02, 2 March 2019 (UTC)
Simultaneous protection with identical settings
Lol I saw that. Btw the carnivore diet article has been advertised on twitter so there will be a lot of traffic. John66 (talk) 15:21, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
I notice you have an interest in opposing low carb diets. I was curious what kind of diet you follow. Do you eat a lot of carbs and sugar? What would you typical daily menu be? Candyman (talk) 11:59, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
- The diet I follow is mostly starch based, yes I eat a lot of healthy carbs. I agree with the low-carbers in their crusade against refined sugar. What they get wrong is bashing all carbohydrates or lumping them all together. Here is a good video which talks about good and bad carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKw2KZEtcwg - the worst thing some of the low-carbers do is bash whole grains. Total nonsense. Whole grains are extremely healthy. Mainstream medical advice says to try and eat a balanced diet but consume a good amount of fibre, so that is what I do. Low-carb is a fad diet, there is no evidence of any long-term positive health effects. John66 (talk) 14:49, 24 March 2019 (UTC)