What is your purpose?
You lack even the most basic intelligence, and insist on engaging with me at every opportunity. I've stated that I won't engage with you as I have no time for philistines. I'll let you make what you will out of that. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 12:28, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
Don't bin me
- You are effectively trolling me. Stay away from me, and I will stay away from you. Anyone with half a brain would realise the stupidity of trying to get a rise out of me. Which leads me to think that you lack even 50% brain matter. You truly are a fool. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:48, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- Quaru, you are a simpleton and I take no pleasure in exploiting simpletons in order to make a broader point. Please do not put me in the position were I will have to make an example of you. It will be both humiliating and embarrasing for you, and will possibly lead to you abandoning this website under a torrent of ridicule and mockery. You have been warned. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 13:59, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- Wow. I forgot that I posted this. And here you are, commenting on it months and months later. You're such a failure. I'd say at life, but I assume it's pretty much everything.
|Why is MarcusCicero unbinned?|
This is John's brother. I know he has been using this account for a variety of reasons, none of them productive for his troublesome history of mental health problems. For obvious reasons I don't want to go into details about this but suffice to say my mother and father have decided to withdraw his access from the internet for the duration of his most recent treatment process.
I apologise on my brothers behalf for any problems he may have caused this website during his period of instability. As you know, his posts have been of a bizarre quality but that is merely a reflection of his real world mental anguishes. MarcusCicero (talk) 23:09, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
My glorious run has ended. This is not a case of 'leaving and never coming back', but more a case of 'burn out'. I created a personality on the internet so radically different from the real life version that I've forgotten even what trolls remorse feels like.. (You can thank Refugee over on RWW for providing the impetus) My highlights on RW:
One regret: Stooping to do the mental illness stunt. That was a terrible miscalculation. Adios RW! I may pop in from time to time, but at least now you'll know for sure than I'm a fully fledged troll! MarcusCicero 19:48, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
On the other hand, the temptation to shake the ant farm and watch them scurrying to each others aid is far too great to overcome. MarcusCicero (talk) 10:45, 7 June 2010 (UTC)
|It's only a matter of time before he's at it again.|
- Your inability to read social situations and/or provide a witty response only increases the likelihood that you suffer from an autism spectrum disorder. MarcusCicero (talk) 12:26, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
- God, I forgot how big a dufus you are.
- I now declare you... The new Goonie! Prepare for at least 6 months worth of baiting and personal insult.