There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Thanks, @DuceMoosolini, but I don't think being on the board is for me. --RWRW (talk) 13:30, 7 July 2020 (UTC)
- No problem. --RWRW (talk) 20:31, 24 August 2020 (UTC)
- For anyone else reading this, User:Ze won’t be acting as a returning officer in the RMF election and Cosmikdebris will be doing it alone. --RWRW (talk) 20:31, 24 August 2020 (UTC)
There is no rule against proxy votes and its been done before. That user is eligible to vote so it's legitimate. — Z 21:22, 2 September 2020 (UTC)
- I fixed it. Bongolian (talk) 02:42, 6 September 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks. --RWRW (talk) 10:24, 6 September 2020 (UTC)
What was the coop result?
- Ban failed. Topic ban for me, Oxy and GC succeeded. — Godless Raven talkstalkwalkbalk 🌹 08:56, 10 September 2020 (UTC)
- Topic ban? What is that?--HedvigsenSkreonk here 09:28, 10 September 2020 (UTC)