- Listing the links seems to work, the custom parameters are supported.
- Link for new archive works. I think that the load isn't too huge - I have to call DPL twice now.
- Thanks to Human for having the *bleep*ed-up special case of having a "0"-archive. Link for new archive works there, too.
- Bugfix: The "(new)" link should now actually point to the correct subpage and not to mainspace articles called "Archive..."
- Bugfix: Also attempted to remove the "(new)" link from archive pages. Seems to work, I think.
- Bugfix (Jan 06): Trying out new way of handling the issue that caused long lists to grow too long.
I think it's okay for a test drive.