"Connected Universe" Doco Campaign - Fraud?
- Has anyone looked into the "Connected Universe" film/doco that nassim is currently raising funds for?
- they have been marketing this for years and there is never a release date mentioned. they just recently (may 2015) extended the release date - claiming to be adding "amazing things" - meanwhile they have raise over 172% of their target amount, the "rewards" for donations have so far been stalled also. but don't worry - you can still donate!
- This film marketing would be a great example of a charlatan at work - would be great to have a section about it on this page. maybe it would cause him to lose many fans when they realize they are paying (up to $10,000) for a doco that will definitely be misleading and possibly never released :) — Unsigned, by: 188.8.131.52 / talk 07:27, 29 May 2015 (UTC)
 Polish up
- What the article is missing is describing properly his popularity with the New Age crowd. His work is reminiscent of What the Bleep Do We Know?. --ZooGuard (talk) 17:49, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
 The blogs that debunked this guy
- I think that some links got lost during all the revisions. Sample:
- And half of the external links are badly formed.--ZooGuard (talk) 16:50, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, it would be nice if there existed papers that did a good job of addressing some of Haramein's claims, but blogs seem to be the best we have. I'll pop on to my university's database to make sure I can't find anything, but it seems unlikely, seeing as Haramein hasn't had his work published in any mainstream peer-reviewed journals. - Grant (talk) 17:17, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
 A new "documentary"
Crowd-funded, of course: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-connected-universe-film --ZooGuard (talk) 17:45, 7 March 2015 (UTC)
 Serious Science
Nassim Haramein's solution to the proton radius puzzle and the derivation of the equation:
- Indented line
MpRp=4LM (Algebraic Form)
is a major contribution to science. His theory is being taken seriously by many scientists and engineers.
I am an electrical engineer that designs in integrated circuits processes. I not only do the design (analog), I have also created the process recipes and design rules that designers use to create the circuits that power the information age.
I have to know quantum mechanics, at a minimum, solid state electronics. I have studied Richard Feynman's work for decades and have taken Richard's advice on how to keep up with physics - by looking and listening for ANY information on the unsolved physics problems.
So, I am ONE among many who regard Nassim Haramein's work as being a valuable addition to the work of Einstein and Planck.
Here is a simple near proof, all one has to do is follow the derivation behind the equation:
Why does this simple equation work for the solution to the proton radius puzzle:
Mp=Mass of proton Rp=Radius of proton L=Planck Length M=Planck Mass
Mp=1.67262177774e-27 kg L=1.61619926e-33 cm M=2.1765113e-8 kg
Calculated Rp=0.84123643e-13 cm
The muonic hydrogen proton charge radius measurements of 2010 and 2013 approach this simply calculated value.
This is what Richard Feynman was looking for - a source of the mass of matter and it should be in fundamental units, Planck units, and that is what MpRp=4LM is.
(Nassim has solved this problem and resolved many of the unknown physics problems. See http://hiup.org/publications)
- science #physics #feynman #nassimharamein #bozon