Conservapedia:American History Homework Thirteen Answers
The last homework of the semester is done! Grade it, Andy!
"Contrast President Ronald Reagan with President Bill Clinton."
- Clinton took away our guns and Reagan gave us SDI. ("Model answer!")
- Reagen possessed some semblance of moral characters and had decent politics, while Clinton let everything go wrong. ("Superb.")
- Ronald Regan failed at almost everything he did, while Bill Clinton succeeded at most things. ("Interesting summary!")
- President Ronald Reagan had morals and did not have sex with an intern; President Bill Clinton did not have such great morals and had sex with an intern. ("Superb contrast.")
"What is the most important threat to the future of America?"
- Atheism is more destructive than almost any political ideology or foreign threat. ("Terrific analysis.")
- Barack Obama. First of all, we don't even know if he was actually born in America. ("Don't lose heart.")
- With the theory of evolution, many people are reduced to believing that they are "accidental" creations that have no moral values. ("Excellent.")
- Sin. ("Superb.")
- 9/11. ("Concise and persuasive.")
Totals: 26 students, only 2 got below 98%, nobody lost any credit for misspelling "Reagan".