There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
and See the Conservapedia article on Talk:Significance of E. Coli Evolution Experiments.
, finally succumbed (Note the warning to parents at the end):
Andy, I can feel a life-time ban coming on. I'll just make a few points before you chuck me out forever.
1. Mathematical truth doesn't depend on your political point of view. If you don't like the maths, that's just tough.
2. I really do know about applied statistics whereas you seem to be spouting complete codswallop.
3. The corrolary of which is that I'll invoke one of your favourite phrases: "you'll learn a lot if you're prepared to listen". That includes YOU, Andy, if you'll only have the decency to listen to what other people have to say and don't keep imposing your own opinions.
4. If you're prepared to warp, distort and deny mathematical facts which have been known for centuries, if not millennia, your credibility as far as much more contentious issues - morality, evolution, global warming, to name but three - is totally shot.
5. Decent people with conservative views are entitled to a space on the web to discuss them but Conservapedia is a joke.
That's all, and I promise never ever to use another sock-puppet on Conservapedia. Oh, just one more thing...
Parents: Mr Andy Schlafly is a complete charlatan. He really doesn't have a clue what he's talking about most of the time. I realise that home-schooling costs money, but please, please, please, spend your hard-earned cash on someone else, someone who actually knows how to teach your children. Avoid Mr Schlafly completely. [[User:FredFerguson|FredFerguson]] 14:53, 15 March 2009 (EDT)