and See the Conservapedia article on Talk:Significance of E. Coli Evolution Experiments.
, finally succumbed (Note the warning to parents at the end):
Andy, I can feel a life-time ban coming on. I'll just make a few points before you chuck me out forever.
1. Mathematical truth doesn't depend on your political point of view. If you don't like the maths, that's just tough.
2. I really do know about applied statistics whereas you seem to be spouting complete codswallop.
3. The corrolary of which is that I'll invoke one of your favourite phrases: "you'll learn a lot if you're prepared to listen". That includes YOU, Andy, if you'll only have the decency to listen to what other people have to say and don't keep imposing your own opinions.
4. If you're prepared to warp, distort and deny mathematical facts which have been known for centuries, if not millennia, your credibility as far as much more contentious issues - morality, evolution, global warming, to name but three - is totally shot.
5. Decent people with conservative views are entitled to a space on the web to discuss them but Conservapedia is a joke.
That's all, and I promise never ever to use another sock-puppet on Conservapedia. Oh, just one more thing...
Parents: Mr Andy Schlafly is a complete charlatan. He really doesn't have a clue what he's talking about most of the time. I realise that home-schooling costs money, but please, please, please, spend your hard-earned cash on someone else, someone who actually knows how to teach your children. Avoid Mr Schlafly completely. [[User:FredFerguson|FredFerguson]] 14:53, 15 March 2009 (EDT)