I've had enough
I came across a realisation a few days ago that the vast majority of you are parodists.
In this list I count:
- TerryH (I've never seen somebody so pompous and so wrong at the same time)
- Aschlafy (You have this certain aura of smugness around you that is suffocating, and 90% of your posts seem to mention in some manner 'Liberal Deceit', 'Liberals this', 'Wah wah wah why won't everyone do what I want you are all librulz..')
- Ed Poor (Man you are too dumb for mention. Not even considering the Burma mishap, you regularly wander into articles to insert your hatred. What is a Liberal Bias anyway? At least try to be neutral in language. Twist the facts to suit your agenda if you want, but some of the language in the articles here just looks like a sexually frustrated 40 year old virgin wrote them)
- Karajou (You just keep reading the bible literally, you idiot)
- Crocite (Another one of these people that loves to say Liberal in between oxygen breaks)
- RobS (This is one person I would never let my sister get near)
- Conservative (Methinks the lady does protest too much with the constant insults of homosexuals. You might get a girlfriend Conservative. Someday.)
With all this in mind, I find it desperately hard to believe that you lot are not striking intellectuals, making these caricatures of the extreme religious right. On the off chance you are genuine people, and not elaborate hoaxes, then I feel sorry for you. Honestly.
You mention this 25 million page view figure all the time, but you must know at this stage that the vast majority of the these people visit to laugh at the likes of Kangeroo, Evolution, Homosexuality etc. This is self evident by the lack of edits made here! Every day I check here, its the same old creeps editing the same old articles.
I'm away for a nice hot bath, and maybe a few pints this evening with a few friends, because honestly, I cannot see how any of you judgemental wankers can truly be happy living this lie. Online. Graham 13:13, 29 September 2007 (EDT)
And just for the record before you nuts start dandying 'Liberal Deceit' around, I never denied who and what I was; A Liberal with strong misgivings about this place who wanted to check it out before passing judgement. Well I have, and quite frankly I am amazed by the ridiculousness of some of your opinions. This by the way is not an ideological thing; Its related to your insistence that this rubbish be treated to children. A generation of children who even resemble you is enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my life. Graham 13:21, 29 September 2007 (EDT)