- See here: . Some guy trying to preserve a pet article. -- =w= 01:05, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, ToP. ^______^ <--- Mei, happy. -- =w= 01:30, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
“”If you would like to keep a good article at Wikipedia, please visit Talk:Dignity. At the bottom of that page, editors may request that the most recent version by **Pyrrhon** be displayed immediately. Please make that request. No reason is required. Thank you for your help.
- is a bit of a giveaway. -- =w= 01:35, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Is there any difference in the meaning of these 3 sentences?
- I deserve respect for my dignity.
- I deserve respect.
- Dignity deserves respect.
No. The meaning of each sentence is identical. talk 19:12, 12 February 2010 (UTC)