Essay talk:Jewish responsibility for the death of Jesus
If you think my position is wrong, please point out specifically where you think I go wrong. Dismissing it with nothing more than "antisemitic diatribe" is a sign of intellectual laziness, prejudice, or both. ThoughtCrime1969 (talk) 09:43, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't read the essay before it was removed, and I do not intend to use my awesome ability to go have a peek, for several reasons:
- I consider Weaseloid a responsible editor whose judgement I am willing to trust in this matter.
- If you consider Jesus to be a fictional character, railing against some fiction of support for his fictional state-sanctioned murder is a forlorn hope.
- If you consider that murder to have been historical fact, may I suggest considering the item above one more time.
- Pointing out further specifics will be a waste of time. Sprocket J Cogswell (talk) 10:17, 18 August 2013 (UTC)