I object to this hilarious image on several grounds:
- It is irritating as hell to have it flashing in one's face.
- He's ugly enough on his own.
- An animated gif like this eats big bandwidth
- We can do better
- So I'm going to edit it down to Andy3.jpg, and put that in one or two of the "normal" files it is in. humanbe in 13:47, 2 June 2007 (CDT)
Actually, technically no size I display would qualify as "as large as possible", so I'll just go with "as large as I goddamn feel like it". : ) Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 21:03, 10 January 2009 (EST)
What are the images?
Could someone tell me what the images it flashes to? I can't catch them nearly fast enough.
3. Nuke. (This one I know simply cause I've seen that image hundreds of times on YTMNDs and Youtube Poops as the WTF BOMB meme.