There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
User talk:Colonel of Squirrels
- You'd be surprised.--Colonel of Squirrels (talk) 19:42, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
Your Good Work
Thanks for making so good articles and the like. You now qualify for this... Please though can you put something on your userpage so it's no longer a red link? Thanks! Acei9 23:02, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, yeah, he's been doing some great work. Just looked through his contributions. Good work, Colonel!--talk 23:21, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Look, a squirrel!
- Ah! A comrade in arms. Colonel of Squirrels (talk) 04:36, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
What am I looking for?
- Nevermind. Good job, man. Cheers! Lord of the Goons The official spikey-haired skeptical punk 21:32, 30 March 2010 (UTC)
- Correct. A RW variant on a weird old Buddhist puzzle ("A white horse is not a horse") Colonel of Squirrels白山羊不山羊。商讨。 03:43, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
It amuses me
when spambots can't even spell the name of what they're spamming correctly. --PsyGremlinSiarad! 16:58, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
Sig/Talk text from machine translation?
As someone literate in Chinese, that phrase looks odd. Mind if you tell me what the original sentence was if you use automatic translators? K61824Ask me for relationship advice 06:29, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- It was intended to read "Medicine is medicine, and that ain't medicine" and no, it's not from a machine translator. If it looks odd, it's because I don't have a good grasp on the vernacular (or grammar beyond the basics, really). Colonel of Squirrels医药是医药，和那个不是医药。 21:41, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
A hundred thousand apologies
Perhaps you meant asseverations? In any case, thank you for the spirit of it all. BoN shows promise as a worthy disputant, but needs a lot of practice staying on point. Sprocket J Cogswell (talk) 21:55, 28 February 2011 (UTC)