User talk:Colonel of Squirrels
- You'd be surprised.--Colonel of Squirrels (talk) 19:42, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
Your Good Work
Thanks for making so good articles and the like. You now qualify for this... Please though can you put something on your userpage so it's no longer a red link? Thanks! Acei9 23:02, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, yeah, he's been doing some great work. Just looked through his contributions. Good work, Colonel!--talk 23:21, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Look, a squirrel!
- Ah! A comrade in arms. Colonel of Squirrels (talk) 04:36, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
What am I looking for?
- Correct. A RW variant on a weird old Buddhist puzzle ("A white horse is not a horse") Colonel of Squirrels白山羊不山羊。商讨。 03:43, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
It amuses me
when spambots can't even spell the name of what they're spamming correctly. --PsyGremlin말하십시오 16:58, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
Sig/Talk text from machine translation?
As someone literate in Chinese, that phrase looks odd. Mind if you tell me what the original sentence was if you use automatic translators? K61824ZOYG I edit like Kenservative! 06:29, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- It was intended to read "Medicine is medicine, and that ain't medicine" and no, it's not from a machine translator. If it looks odd, it's because I don't have a good grasp on the vernacular (or grammar beyond the basics, really). Colonel of Squirrels医药是医药，和那个不是医药。 21:41, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
A hundred thousand apologies
Perhaps you meant asseverations? In any case, thank you for the spirit of it all. BoN shows promise as a worthy disputant, but needs a lot of practice staying on point. Sprocket J Cogswell (talk) 21:55, 28 February 2011 (UTC)