There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Fun:Best of Academic Satire
Get your goat on!
- Chicken PDF — the typical easily understandable paper.
- The Parachute study and the Parachute Sequel.
- We read spam a lot: prospective cohort study of unsolicited and unwanted academic invitations
- A Final Warning to Planet Earth PDF — Screw the Planet.
- A Modest Proposal for Wealthy Countries to Reforest Their Land for the Common Good PDF
- The classic: A Modest Proposal For Preventing the Children of Poor People in Ireland, from Being a Burden on Their Parents or Country, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Publick
- You have Two Cows
- Once a Year, Scientific Journals Try to Be Funny. Not Everyone Gets the Joke Smithsonian
- Using Satire to Communicate Science Undark
- See the Wikipedia article on Parody science.