There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
“”Behold, the atheists' nightmare.
- Leavened bread (Saltines are good), and without Lord Dawkins' face on it to make his worshippers angry
- Peanut butter
- One atheist to scare
- Spread peanut butter on crackers
- Cut up banana(s) into slices
- Add one slice per cracker
- Show snack to atheist
- Enjoy both the snack and the atheists' reaction! Reaction can be documented by writing an essay on Andy's blog.
- Ray Comfort's Banana argument