Recipe:Easy Bleu Cheese Vinigarette
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Use a olive oil to vinegar ratio of about 1:1 and adjust for quantity needed.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil. (get a good one, bad oil will taste nasty)
- Balsamic Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar (same thing, get a good vinegar.
- A handful of Blue Cheese (NOT Stilton)
- Dijon Mustard, add depending on how much kick you want.
Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a glass measuring cup, add about equal parts vinegar and oil. Stop here if you do not like cheese, because this is pretty much a salad dressing on its own.
- Add the cheese, mustard, and salt/pepper.
- Whisk everything together so that it is fairly homogeneous.
- Whisk again before serving to combat separation.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.