Recipe:Pizza della Capra
This is an all 'round favorite!
- NB:May be prepared on the grill or in the oven
- Flank should be spiced and cooked as desired, until it falls off the bone in shreds. It is best to use meat left over from a goat shank meal, although leftover goat is rare.
- Dust a wooden cutting board with corn meal and spread out pizza dough until flat. It does not have to be perfectly round.
- Spread tomato puree lightly onto dough.
- Lay out slices of mozzarella.
- Lay out whole basil leaves
- Add shredded goat
- drizzle with olive oil
- Grill, or bake in hot oven until crust is medium brown.