There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- 22:18, 28 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+185) . . User:GreatPerson
- 02:54, 28 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+54) . . Morality (English improved. I wrote the original sentence and the meaning was changed so I was restoring it. Scientific consensus was brought up as esoteric philosophy =/= pseudoscience and so can't be dismissed out of hand the same way by mission statement)
- 02:42, 28 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+22) . . Talk:Morality
- 02:42, 28 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+1,229) . . Talk:Morality (→Moral skepticism is not baby eating: new section)
- 02:31, 28 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+8) . . Morality (There is no scientific consensus against the concept, there cannot be. Gut reaction to a an established philosophical school does not mean it is "crank", please don't undo this again unless you are to some extent familiar with the material.)
- 02:17, 28 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (-87) . . User talk:126.96.36.199 (Blanked the page)
- 02:14, 28 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+8) . . Morality (Undo revision 1807306 by CheeseburgerFace (talk) Has a well established place in philosophy academia, philosophy is not science, fringe =/= crank)
- 00:58, 27 March 2017 (diff | hist) . . (+8) . . Morality (Undo revision 1807084 by Bongolian (talk) Without "to some" the section on moral Skepticism outright states it is incorrect which is unencylopedic)