Assistance with an AfD
I'm attempting to start an AfD for Glynn Harrison however the article automatically links to an older AfD page when I do. Would you be willing to assist me in starting a new one? I'm not very experienced with these, sorry. ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 17:18, 1 June 2018 (UTC)
- I'm actually not sure how to do that, @GrammarCommie. Maybe you can ask for help on RationalWiki:Technical support. Bongolian (talk) 17:35, 1 June 2018 (UTC)
Okay, I think I get what you're saying with the categories. Like for John Locke, it does say on his official Wikipedia page that he was highly critical of atheism. If I added Locke's opinions of atheism to his page here on RationalWikia, then could I add Atheophobia back in the categories.
I did something similar to an edit I made to Allen West recently, where his page didn't say anything about him being homophobic, but I added in that he was (I looked up his official profile on GLAAD's website for his opinions on LGBTs) and only added the "Homophobes" and "Transphobia" categories after I made those edits. Is that what I should do from here on out? Just to be clear. BJA2112 (talk) 20:44, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, @BJA2112, that's basically correct. If the page does not already justify a category explicitly, you should:
- Find a reliable source that justifies it.
- Add a statement in your own words that explains it.
- Add a citation to the reference.
- Add the category.
- Bongolian (talk) 00:42, 3 June 2018 (UTC)
- Bongolian sure does, but I don't know why you'd need the Ninja rights. I don't see your recent activity requiring them? --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario! 20:18, 9 June 2018 (UTC)