Jump to navigation Jump to search
- People who claim to be clairvoyants are not reliable sources of information, especially on this website. Stop using this article as a source. CowHouse (talk) 12:33, 30 September 2017 (UTC)
- Why not? I'm sure that the article says: "Baba Vanga is very right-wing and reactionary and xenophobic. [...] Could it be that Vanga, beloved baba of Eastern Europe, really is a racist?"
- She is a very right-wing and reactionary and xenophobic crone and really is a rabid racist, and also an authoritarian wingnuttery.
- @CowHouse -- Bryan See (talk) 05:42, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
- The entire article concerns an interview with a supposed clairvoyant (in other words, a charlatan). Do you think clairvoyants actually have the power to communicate with dead people or accurately predict the future? If not, I have no idea why you think such a source is worth using. If yes, I don't think you will enjoy RationalWiki since we're more interested in debunking such claims. CowHouse (talk) 12:54, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
Three new sources might be considered: