We spend a lot of time on hypocrisy, why not talk about integrity?
It seems to me that we spend so much time talking about the lack of integrity in the various other sites, why not actually define it? Possible inclusions for this article: personal integrity, scientific integrity, moral integrity (with or without a God), political integrity, scholarly integrity, journalistic integrity...more? -- Seth Peck (talk) 00:54, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- great. It's a lonely page. Can you please link some stuff here? PintOfStout Talk Good people drink good beer. 00:56, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- My hope is some other people will have something to say about it. I unfortunately don't have any more time today, but I do want to work on it. -- Seth Peck (talk) 01:06, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- I concur. PintOfStout Talk Good people drink good beer. 01:11, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- Seems like an article Conservapedia would make to describe conservatives. Ew. Let's just get rid of it quickly and quietly. Sam Tally-ho! 01:12, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
A quick Google search brought me a few interesting links for starters.
...The more I think about it, however, the discussion of integrity is kind of a subset of Ethics...discuss? (something more interesting than "yes let's do it" or "no let's not" would be nice) -- Seth Peck (talk) 01:13, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- I see what you mean. Maybe take little bits of what would make up and article on Integrity and integrate them into existing, related, and relevant articles. Sam Tally-ho! 01:24, 15 December 2011 (UTC)