$1 per post ($1.50 to start a new section)
Thanks for the welcome, Sam.
I know, this wiki isn't only about making more of a joke of Conservapedia that it already is, but it's why I got interested in the first place. However, I do love the snarky tone and dry wit of most of the articles here, and I'm a rationalist myself, so I think I'm going to enjoy it here. Arcane (talk) 04:27, 21 December 2012 (UTC)Arcane
- Glad to hear it! Sam Tally-ho! 04:54, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
No need to fear me. I hear I'm a very likable person.
I invite you to my website thepoliticalspectrum.net to see the work I've done. You'll have to read the book to see see all of the research and line of thought that culminated in this unexpected book.
I'll leave it to you to review my contribution to your site. I think you'll find it much more informative and easier to understand than the previous post. I don't say that with arrogance, just certainty that its true.
- Your edit seems good, at a glance at least, but we can't help but be a little bit wary of new editors suddenly rewriting whole articles. I would suggest starting a new discussion on the talk page bringing up the changes you would like to instate, get some feedback, and then, if all is well, edit how everyone thinks would be best. Another thing we're wary about is when new editors add their website to a page, especially when the website is fervently trying to sell something. Hope this helps. Sam Tally-ho! 05:57, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
You irrational morons no... invalids.... actually I think idiot would be best. 99 percent of the greenhouse effect is WATER VAPOR the atmosphere has 336 parts per MILLION C02. Look at the ice record! PROPAGANDITES — Unsigned, by: 126.96.36.199 / talk / contribs
Thanks for the welcome and this is out of date...
- You're welcome. And...what does the world not ending have to do with it? Sam Tally-ho! 04:28, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
You are the very first person to say "Hello" to me in this strange new place! Thanks, and now I absolutely cannot resist... Do you, in fact, like green eggs and ham..? AISecurityAll the Artificially Intelligent Security you can stand! 06:38, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- I've never had green eggs and ham, but if I do try it I'll let you know what I think. Sam Tally-ho! 06:47, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
"I have an irrational fear of Leuders."
I saw that on your user page - AFTER I'd signed up as "Leuders"! Not even sure what it means! I actually picked the name off an environmental company ad that just happened to be laying around. Weird huh? Maybe I ought to open up a psychic reader business. - Leuders (talk) 00:53, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
- Sam is afraid of everyone, I think. Peter mqzp 01:02, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
- Nah, I'm pretty sure it's just you, Peter. Check out my userpage right now. It says "I have an irrational fear of Peter." Sam Tally-ho! 02:31, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
On the username
I certainly will be. In all seriousness though, it's actually a combination of Darth Maul and Yoda rather than mauling Yoda (which you may have actually got, but you'd be surprised at the number of people who have asked me that) - MaulYoda (talk)
- Darth Maul was the creepy red and black guy from Episode I, right? Sam Tally-ho! 06:30, 21 February 2013 (UTC)