Talk:Troll by proxy
- I know. Its so pathetic. But they never will see it like that. Especially cunts like Crundy. He's too busy lauding his supposedly massive IQ without having the self awareness to know that broadcasting it like that makes him look like an obese virgin who has failed at life. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:59, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Its only my fault in the sense that I messed around and people took it too seriously. No, it is not my fault. The enemy you seek is human nature itself. I merely revealed what was concealed. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:22, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't really look on-mission
- If this isn't the ultimate in troll food, I don't know what is.
- I was interested to find the phrase is actually used out there in the real world. I'd like to keep it around to work on for a while. It's at least as on-mission as concern troll is ... but yes, building an encyclopedia of trolls is not entirely mission material - David Gerard (talk) 18:03, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- It's rather hard from our article to figure out what a "troll by proxy" even is. Is it a newcomer who defends someone who aggravates a community? I also don't see much point in keeping this around. And DG, you should know that otherstuffexists is a weak argument. It might be the case that concern troll also has a weak case for being here. ħuman 18:05, 25 July 2010 (UTC)