Talk:Trolling With Logic
While this seems like great on-mission fun, why is it written like a fan-site for the various utubers mentioned? ħuman 03:00, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
- I was going to ask "So who is in this group and do they have a central channel or something?", but then I saw that Human has deleted the list of members...--ZooGuard (talk) 20:52, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
- It would be useful to know why they want it deleted. The article doesn't seem very critical of TWL; in fact in reads like a fanboy piece. ₩€₳$€£ΘĪÐMethinks it is a Weasel 13:57, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- Did it confirm why they're behaving like this? ЩєазєюіδMethinks it is a Weasel 14:26, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi I'm one of the admins of the site (TWL) , created this account for the wiki discussion.
Was going to give my reasons but after seeing the "Nay" section with one comment "Piss Off" I realize this will very likely not be a fruitfull discussion. Do what you please.
- No, please do share with us your concerns. Even if it is not deleted outright, we always work with you to make this article more to your tastes. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 14:31, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- Please see that vote in the light of how it appeared - an unknown user blanking a page that's been around for just over two years. I'd very much like to hear your reasons. I'm aware some people prefer that this sort of article not exist, and while it's unlikely that I'll change my vote, I'll certainly consider it if your reason is a good one. rpeh •T•C•E• 14:32, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- Piss off. SophieWilder 13:51, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- If there's a good reason why the team want it deleted, maybe, but a drive-by blanking from a BoN - > no for now. rpeh •T•C•E• 13:57, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, but we do now know it is somebody legitimately from TWL. Honestly, I'd like to hear their concerns. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 14:30, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- If they want the article deleted, they should say why. Hipocrite (talk) 14:58, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- What Hip said. Nobodydon't bother 14:59, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
Tempest, teacups... pathetic 16:39, 7 January 2013 (UTC)