There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Talk:William Luther Pierce
Exterminating other races
A citation is needed for this statement:
"Cosmotheism is a "religion" invented by Pierce in 1976 that believed that white people were the current apex of evolution, and that only by keeping themselves separate from (and even exterminating) other "races" could white people evolve to a higher level."
Now I'm not defending a lowlife like Pierce, but RationalWiki should back up its assertions with actual sources. If Pierce is on the record advocating the extermination of other races, then documentation that proves that should be supplied. Otherwise, the claim is just an unsubstantiated and salacious rumor; most likely originating from his fictional novels. Slings and Arrows (talk) 11:17, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
- 'Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds' by Robert S. Griffin the biography of William Luther Piece.
- 'The Turner Diaries' by William Luther Piece Underground revolutionary class.
- The Hunter by William Luther Piece underground fiction about a racist serial killer.
- The Cosmotheism Trilogy the religion founded by William Luther Pierce.
- William Luther Pierce Video Programs created from his radio programs.