Some day this may be a glorious shrine of coloured tables and exciting yet humorous images. Until then here are some details about the man behind the three-letter-nickname.
Real life intrusion alert
Notes about me
- Father-to-be (see above)
- Medical student
- Not on fire
- familiar with mediawiki
- Pretty fluent in Japanese
- Like you, I am certainly an organic meat-bag and definitely not a cunningly designed facsimile of one. I do not reside in a chilled server room beneath the basement of the University of Calgary.
Articles I wrote/started writing/helped write/fixed someone's punctuation on and was proud of
- Motō Kimura
- Neutral Theory
- Junk DNA
- Essay:Prokaryotes vs eukaryotes
I'm interested in food woo and food articles because of my lifestyle as a foodie (by marriage) and as a scientist and medical professional.
I'm also interested in alternative medicine and medical woo: know thy enemy. And I seem to be getting involved in a lot of molecular and cellular biology, which is odd since I haven't done that stuff in a couple years now.
Atheism and religion are interesting reads but I try to avoid edits, because I get too irritable.
Most recent wtf
I acutely noticed the other day that there are plenty of progressive, left-wing satirists, but I can't think of a real right-wing satirist. Why are they all so earnest and angry? Satire isn't inherently left-wing, or shouldn't be. I bet it's even a Conservative Word.
- Unformed offspring tentatively nicknamed "Stormageddon". Nickname not expected to stick past ejection phase of parasite.
- Master of Biochemistry. Retired.
- at the time of this writing
- What? I'm proud of it!