There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Computer geek since 1976 (age 9)
- Resident of San Diego, California
- Ex-pat of the Pacific Northwest
- Long-time Wikimedia editor (Wikipedia, Wikisource, etc.)
- Banned from Conservapedia for asking how to mark an article as a stub ("liberal troublemaker")
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.—Dave Barry
Don't sweat the petty things. And don't pet the sweaty things.—George Carlin
You need trepanation like you need another hole in your head.—Larry Gilbert