I'm a sophomore in college in the U.S., currently planning to double major in computer science and mathematics, and possibly minor in classics or Latin. My religious beliefs hover somewhere between Richard Dawkins and Homer Simpson. Probably closer to Dawkins.
Pi is good. As is pie. Pi pie would probably be even better.
My latest CP activities: Reading the hilarity, saving the good stuff, being banned, a little experiment.
This here's my thousandth CP edit. And I think I'm still sane!
Random Fact: If you take the letters for the last four empty geometry term lists and put them in reverse alphabetical order, it spells "vunk." That's not actually a word, but it sounds pretty funny.
Currently "Permanently" Blocked on CP
I think I may have accidentally gotten my entire college IP blocked on CP. Who da man? I da man. I always suspected.
Is it sad that the longest conversation in my GMail inbox is an argument with TK?
A abusive nitrogen busts a nitrogen fretfully.
And there was light.
- EmmyNoether - 5-year-banned by TK
- TwoPlusTwoIsFive - 5-year-banned by Crocoite - reason given: No it's not.
- I'm pretty sure there were one or two others, too.
My pet projects
Random Dose of Random
"Leaping Priests of Mars" would be a good name for a bad sci-fi movie.
Random Dose of Cheezburger
Bible Verses Which Even I Like
- Wine is good!
- [. . .] wine, which cheereth God and man [. . .]
- God says, eat . . . well, you know.
- Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.
- Jesus has something against figs.
- And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.