- I am an agnostic atheist who is boiled inside when he sees the theism-agnosticism-atheism spectrum.
- I know a lot about cosmology, so feel free to ask if you want.
- I do think that Hawking radiation is true (contrary to Kent Hovind's favourite source[note 1], even after Hawking's area theorem has been proven right).
- I like satanic Harry Potter books and even have two autographed by Lucifer's high priestess herself.
- I have received many chips (not to be confused with what the British call crisps or what the Americans call French fries.) The Chinese asbestos in their composition, glowing more than Dollar Tree meat doused in my grandfather's century-old whisky, cures malignant tumours within a 2km radius.[note 2]
- I don't want to make America great again! and I hope that the UK will rejoin the EU.
- Quora user claiming to have disproved Hawking radiation. As for Hovind's use of Quora, just watch any of his debates where he shares his screen.
- What's even more interesting is that I chose to buy a Windows PC instead of Mac two months after receiving the covid vaccine.