Favorite Quotes on CP
- In general, the quality of entries here is much higher than on Wikipedia. Try using the "Random page" entry on Wikipedia and you'll be astounded by the high percentage of junk that is returned.--Aschlafly 09:29, 22 May 2007 (EDT)
- Hey Doc, quit posting on people's user pages! That's what "talk" is for. :P humanbe in 22:32, 23 May 2007 (CDT)
- Order's criticism is baseless. Order, have you ever studied economics? Raising the minimum wage increases school dropouts. It's as obvious as saying that 2+2=4. Feel free to take your denials to the Wikipedia crowd. You're not going to fool anyone here by denying logic.--Aschlafly 12:09, 31 May 2007 (EDT)
Favorite Pages on CP
My Sock is Trying to be Sysop
My sock name is Tash and I don't think they suspect a thing. From Tash's user page I am a 25% libertarian....5% liberal...70% conservative.... I agree with all of them in different areas.... I just tend to agree with some conservatives more often....I really think that he might make me sysop when the articles reach 10,500 there.
- Where, here or there? I'd support it here ;) humanbe in 20:53, 26 May 2007 (CDT)
- 18:44, 9 June 2007 TK (Talk | contribs) unblocked Tash (contribs) (Cleared up via email)
- 07:53, 9 June 2007 TK (Talk | contribs) blocked "Tash (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (Vandal)
TK is such a tool!
- Tash, I am almost certain you are going to get away with it....they don't know anything over there.:p --TK/MyTalk 23:58, 10 June 2007 (CDT)
Oh, NO! I am being talked about behind my back.
Hey why did you block Tash? Just wondering because he has been here for a little bit and has not done anything wrong?--Will N. 09:57, 9 June 2007 (EDT)
- Hey, Will...he blanked a page and put up just a picture of a goat. The page was a parody, inserted by others, and he was editing it too. If there is some explanation, let me know or have him email me. --Sysop-TK /MyTalk 17:16, 9 June 2007 (EDT)
- Hi TK, Will; just a 3rd opinion, so to speak, but studying the difference, it looks as though Tash was trying to make a silk purse from the sow's ear that the parodists had created. He removed some of the garbage text, and added a hotlink to an image of goats, which was better than the image which was already there (and which he left in place.) I'm fairly sure that he was making an honest, genuine attempt to fix up the article. Image:User Fox.png Fox (talk|contribs) 18:32, 9 June 2007 (EDT)
- Fox, please sign into Yahoo! I need your advice! --Sysop-TK /MyTalk 18:45, 9 June 2007 (EDT)