Kerry Lynn Cassidy is an American paranoid gubbmint-hater who creates ridiculous videos for Youtube and organizes woo conferences. Her defining features are that she talks way too much and is wrong about everything.
 Early education, career
KLC says she has an MBA certificate from the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management, and slogged through a year of film school at UCLA Extension. Her "official" bio then continues:
- "After 19 years in Hollywood working for major studios and independent production companies in production, development and new media, she has written a number of screenplays. As an independent producer she pitched projects around Hollywood to major producers and directors."
Of course, "pitched" doesn't mean "sold" or even "developed." Her IMDB page contains just one credit, as "herself" in a 45-minute TV movie Shadow Operations: The Mars Project. The production seems to claim, on extremely slender evidence, that a secret U.S. government project has already sent humans to Mars. It was shot in late 2010 and was released by Tru TV on 7 November 2012. It's now available on Youtube—
a high honor in itself.
 Project Camelot
In 2006 Kerry ran across Bill Ryan, a dude with a nice line in broad-brimmed hats, and they shacked up for a while at the Camelot Castle Hotel in Tintagel. Project Camelot grew out of their post-coital conversations, conceived as an open-ended series of video interviews with woo-doctors and whistleblowers.
Thus was launched hundreds of hours of scarily unprofessional video, "straight to Youtube," from which we learn that Kerry's idea of an "interview" is to turn the camera on herself as she asks long, long, LONG questions.
Another characteristic is Kerry and Bill's gullibility. They'll believe any cockamamie rubbish an interviewee throws at them, as long as it has the air of disclosing something seekrit. In this respect they make George Noory look like a hardened skeptic. They were totally taken in by the monsta hoax known as Project Serpo—indeed, Bill Ryan volunteered as Project Serpo's webmaster until March 2007.
The part of film school that evidently didn't stick with Kerry is the part where they explain why film and video productions are edited to a reasonable length. The reason is, of course, that your audience is not going to sit through hours and hours of raw recording repeating the same points over and over again. Kerry's interview with the pseudoscientist Richard Hoagland, for example, comes in three parts with an aggregate running time of 2h 48min. You're wondering what happens when two people who adore the sound of their own voices that much get in the same room with a video camera rolling, am I right? Well, they basically called it a draw.
Kerry and Bill split the blanket in 2011 but the spate of self-adoring video from Kerry did not abate. In the summer of 2015 Kerry launched what she called the Project Camelot TV Network. She remained vague about the important question of how viewers would get access to this "network." In the end, it was dumped onto a web site.
In March 2016 Kerry announced that she had run out of money and could not continue "this important work" unless rescued by further donations. Just two days later, she produced a 100-minute interview with an astrologer, speculating about the fortunes of the 2016 presidential candidates.
 Woo conferences
Kerry Cassidy also devotes admirable energy to sponsorship of conferences. She seems to be good at organizing and begging for money. Her conference series has lately been given the generic title Awake and Aware. Registration fee is typically $250, and of course the entire thing is video-recorded and offered as pay-per-view at the low, low, price of $35. Speakers at these affairs are the usual
clowns luminaries—Sean David Morton, David Wilcock, etc.
Kerry has often complained, on her blog, of feeling off-color at these meets (and she looks it, sometimes). Most people would ascribe that to working like hell getting the damn thing organized, traveling across time zones to attend, then having to expend more nervous energy making sure it all happens on schedule. To Kerry Cassidy, however, this is incontrovertible evidence that the gubbmint routinely bombards these events with scalar waves.Do You Believe That?
 Kerry Cassidy explains that US soldiers are deployed to Mars
From an interview in Sneaky magazine, December 2014
|"Soldiers who are alleged to be going to Iraq or Afghanistan are actually being sent off planet to places like Mars to fight battles alongside other alien races. Those men and women will have their minds wiped when they come back. This is why we’re having a lot of suicides with ex-soldiers. In some cases their minds have been wiped so many times they become unbalanced as a result. When they return, they don’t know where they’ve been. They think they’ve been to the Middle East, but they’ve actually been elsewhere."|
disasterinterview is here.
 Kerry Cassidy explains how to thwart scalar weapon attacks
On 11 May 2015, Kerry reported that she had been the victim of a sinister government plot to kill her using a scalar weapon (except she spelled it "scaler".)
On 31 May she announced her successful defense against future attacks, and advised all her followers to adopt the following measures:
- Use magnets to change your DNA signature so it’s harder for the scaler weapons to find you. Carry small ones in your pocket.
- Put in rock salt to clear energies after use.
- Always meditate to increase your frequency/vibration and stay in highest frame of mind.
- Increase immune system strength with micro plant powder (see Immusist ad on my site.)
- Wear a medallion that wards off ELF and other harmful frequencies.
- Use colloidal silver when necessary and Miracle Mineral Supplement.
By sheer coincidence, just four days earlier four people had been convicted by a federal jury in the Eastern District of Washington for importing and selling MMS.
 The epistemology of Kerry Cassidy
Kerry's view of what knowledge is can be summed up in her own words, in a blog post following the Comet Elenin/Asteroid YU55 débacle. She wrote:
- ".... what resonates with your heart and spirit is where the truth is.. .not in superficial details that don't add up or painting a logic trail with a broad brush saying this is black and this is white."
 See also
- ↑ Kerry Cassidy at IMDB
- ↑ According to Kerry's blog this was a pilot for a TV series that never got funded. "Pitched" but not "sold."
- ↑ Shadow Operations: The Mars Project on YT
- ↑ Transcripts of Cassidy/Hoagland interview, December 2007
- ↑ More details can be found on (where else?) Youtube, as a joint interview titled "What really happened to Project Camelot?"
- ↑ Update video announcing financial crisis
- ↑ Although a crowd-funding campaign to raise $100,000 for the Project Camelot TV "Network" during November 2015 fell short by $94,150.
- ↑ The Real Reason I Have Been Off the Air blogpost, 11 May 2015
- ↑ Basic Guide to Dealing With Scaler and Mind Control Tech blogpost, 31 May 2015
- ↑ Department of Justice report, 28 May 2015