|You gotta spin it to win it|
|Stop the presses!|
|We want pictures|
Christianity Today is a monthly magazine founded by Billy Graham in 1956 to discuss Christian themes and issues relevant to modern society. It is one of the most popular Christian magazines and is largely considered the voice of the Evangelical movement.
Graham originally wanted to combine socially liberal ideas with a traditional conservative Christian theology.
Both the website and the magazine focus on leading theologians pontificating on modern social issues around the world, propose solutions, or highlight current activities and organizations (both secular and religious) that are tackling those issues. A large part of the print magazine is devoted to getting individuals directly involved in solving social issues.
Christianity Today International now publishes thirteen Christian magazines (including the alluring Church Law and Tax Report) and hosts Christian websites.
Christianity Today published an account from a convicted child molesting pastor/former pastor and treated the so-called "relationship" more like consensual adultery than abuse of a minor. The power imbalance between an adult pastor and an inexperienced girl was not discussed, the age of the victim was not mentioned. Harm done to the victim was not mentioned either except that she felt very guilty, indeed both were "riddled with guilt" though the adult did not recognize his greater responsibility.  Christianity Today belatedly recognized their publication was misguided.
Christianity Today is by and large, accepting of theistic evolution and has published material critical of creation science. They have also published articles debunking some fringe and fraudulent characters within evangelical Christianity, such as John Todd.
- Origins and the Scientific Community, Karl Giberson, Stephen C. Meyer, and Marcus Ross
- Why Did a Journal for Christian Pastors Give a Platform to a Sexual Predator?
- Christian Journal Allows Convicted Child Molester to Pen Op-Ed Justifying His Crime
- An article we never should have published
- Creation or Evolution? Yes! Francis Collins issues a call to stand on the middle ground
- "The Legends of John Todd", Christianity Today, February 2, 1979