- you have not only blocked my account, but turned my email off. So, I'll concede to your wishes in as far that this answer will be my last mail, my last action unless things change at CP.
- 1. "Your attitude via email is the same as on wiki. " That's called consistency. Try it once.
- 2. "We are now finished. You make more accusations, and still haven’t answered or responded to my concerns about your continued arguing and disruptions." I'm afraid, we're. If I were at CP, I'd still argue - for the better of CP. A little healthy debate is preferable to a cemetery's quiteness.
- 3. The last days saw some astonishing events at CP - all of them seem to be ignored at the site itself: Bugler's coming out and TimS's resignation. IMO, Bugler couldn't held a candle to TK, and when TK comes down eventually, the damages done to CP will be even bigger.
- 4. Have a look at the math section. Instead of incorporating SamHB's work, we're still stuck with outright false entries like http://www.conservapedia.com/Decimal_number or the even worse http://www.conservapedia.com/Center . How trustworthy will an encyclopedia appear to those who used these false concepts and are laughed at at school?
- 5. I really don't know what kind of editors CP wants to have. The Bugler episode should have shown that the yes-men will be the worst! Obviously, critical thinking in math is favoured, but critical thinking outside of math not. That just won't work.
- 6. Imagine the effects of the newly introduced policy that a block can only overturned by the blocker when used by Bugler and parodists of his calibre? The havoc he would have caused would be beyond imagine! That idea alone should be reason enough to change the policy at once!
- 7. Similar: That what I call back-room politics. A community should be able to resolve most of its problems in the open!
- Farewell, or - to use TK's mocking imitation of Aschlafly - Godspeed! Bertram Richtigen