There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Fun:Avenue Q gospel
The Avenue Q gospel, discovered deep within the vaults of the Vatican, contains what appear to be a
modern musical comedy, set for Broadway divinely-ordained set of moral codes, written in the twenty first Century CE AD by Jesus himself.
The tenets of the text include:
- "Everybody's a Little Racist" — Christian apologists have successfully blamed this on Darwin
- "I Wish I Could Go Back to College" — Keep talking, welfare queen
- "If You Were Gay" (I'd Like You Anyway) — Controversial, until Pope Francis
- "It Sucks To Be Me" — Believed to have been sung by Christ himself, on the cross
- "Schadenfreude" — Believed to have been sung by Roman soldiers, watching
Truly, God works in mysterious ways.