Fun:That's My Bert!
You'll have a hilarious time with Murray and his Libertarian friends on the new RationalVision prime-time favorite, That's My Bert! Fighting back the statists, outthinking Martian invaders and rationalising slavery, and all with the Non-Aggression Principle! Sponsored by Dr Paul's Economic Elixir!
- The Horseshoe Hypothesis! Murray meets his new roommate Josef! Josef is dealing with a Kulak infestation, Murray offers ideas on solving the problem with his patent, 100% snake-oil ... market-based solution! Hijinks ensue!
- Leviathan In My Wallet! Murray bumps into Thomas at an economics mixer! Murray tries to tell Thomas how without the state, free market capitalism and the non-aggression principle will take care of everything! Thomas explains the state of nature! Hijinks ensue!
- Fucking Sex Clowns! Murray acquires an annoying fanboy in the form of some Canadian kid called Stefan, who just won't stop talking philosophy at him! Stefan blames Josef's Kulak problem on Josef's bad attitude! And women, or "fucking sex clowns to milk money out of men's dicks" as he hilariously keeps calling them! Murray tells Stefan to fuck off, he gives even him the creeps! Hijinks ensue!
- Everyone's A Little Bit Racist! Murray reads a great new book by his friend Charlie, which reassures him that racialism is necessary to property values! His tsundere Ayn reassures him that injuns just got in the way of fully-realised freedom! Murray's other friends politely gloss over Murray's essay on this topic, except for a startling lack of refutations! Hijinks ensue!
- “NEGRO HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE NEGROES SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PANT WAIST THAT SURROUND MY HIPS. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR NEGROES AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.”
- Distributive Trolling! Murray meets John, who tells him about the original position! Murray refuses to accept thought experiments because there is a lack of purposeful behavior inside John's idea! Murray complains about how John is writing "social contract" like it is a contract! John fires back that he purposefully does not have an obligation to be interesting! Hijinks ensue!
- Read a Book, You Ridiculous Asshole! Murray meets Milton and tries to explain why his pal Ludwig's idea of praxeology is all you need! Milton slaughters him in disgust, then paints humorous images of the weird shit people do all around Murray's room in his blood! Hijinks ensue! Murray comes back next episode, though. People like Murray, you just can't get rid of.