There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- Anti-vaccination movement — anti-vaccination quacks and those that believe them
- Autism omnibus trial — the trial with plaintiffs trying to get money by claiming damages from the disproved claim that vaccines induced autism
- Herd immunity — the idea that when a certain percentage of a population is vaccinated, those within the population who are not vaccinated are protected from the disease
- HPV vaccine — the needlessly controversial first vaccine for a sexually transmitted disease
- Hepatitis B vaccine — the not-as-controversial hepatitis vaccine
- Flu shot — basic idea and principles
- Smallpox — smallpox and its vaccine
- Vaccination Information Network — a rabid anti-vaccination organization