RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Maryland
Maryland | Result: funspace
- View log) – (
- All other states have an article. Why not keep it, at least as a mainspace launch page to the funspace article? Herr FuzzyKatzenPotato (talk/stalk) 16:56, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- A redirect from the mainspace fulfills that function as well without doubling as a worthlessly short article. The US states category is a right mess. Some articles are US state articles and aren't listed in there, some states like Kentucky only have a funspace article and their mainspace is just a redirect to said funspace. Some states have just one sentence as an article which is really not worth having, while having all the worthwhile stuff stashed away in their funspace counterpart, might as well have been a redirect instead. Some articles do not have funspace counterparts, but are written with much the same style and breadth of content as the funspace articles of other states. The category is pretty inconsistent anyways.
- This is mostly an attempt to have the stubby articles gone, at least (they are not even marked as stubs, thereby indicating that we're not planning to expand them to a worthwhile state). I would settle for marking articles with potential as stubs for further expansion, but only if there is interest. Nullahnung (talk) 17:09, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- What is in here that couldn't be in the fun article instead? Nullahnung (talk) 11:23, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
- Changed my mind. Herr FuzzyKatzenPotato (talk/stalk) 04:02, 25 July 2014 (UTC)