There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Archives for this talk page: <1>, <2>, <3>, <4>, <5>, <6>
looking into issue
this user is requesting user FuzzyCatPotato to look into the issue of the most recent vandal-binning imposed upon this user, which this user considers to be a misplaced one. this user noticed that user FuzzyCatPotato possesses administrative powers over other administrators, thus summoning the user.this user might be on a wrong observation. — Unsigned, by: FAMAS / talk / contribs
Laird Shaw harassment
Hi Fuzzy, could you have a look at this? Sorry if this is not the right way to proceed. I don't know the exact workings of of RW. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Talk:Laird_Shaw#Note:_likely_Oliver_Smith_random_harassment --EmilOWK (talk) 15:54, 23 September 2017 (UTC)
Fuzzy, thanks for stopping by the talk page on my article to respond to Emil's comments. I have responded in turn (twice), and would appreciate you checking in again. In summary: the article contains numerous falsehoods, and I would like it deleted, but if you are unwilling to do that, then please at least correct the falsehoods. Laird (talk) 14:06, 25 September 2017 (UTC)
Hi again, Fuzzy. I took you up on your offer to remove the unsourced claims from the article on me. My edits were reverted. I don't want to get into an edit war. Could you please intervene? Thanks. Laird (talk) 07:36, 26 September 2017 (UTC)
I hate to keep on bothering you, but the troll who created the article on me has reverted some of the changes you made, in particular the deletion of the claim that I am a "pseudoscience promoter". Could you please deal with this individual's bad-faith edits? I also added something to the talk page a few days that I'd appreciate you looking at. Cheers Fuzzy. Laird (talk) 02:35, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
- P.S. This troll has also taken it upon himself to add an introduction to the "Views" part of the article accusing me of "crank magnetism" amongst other things. Could you see to deleting this section, please? Laird (talk) 02:43, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for your small edit. What about the newly added introduction to the "Views" part of the article though? This is unjustified and clearly intended to do my reputation harm. On this matter, why did you revert (delete) the very apposite comments by 220.127.116.11? Laird (talk) 06:37, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- You support intelligent design, claim demons influence humans, that mediumship is real, that plants are conscious, that Uri Geller has psychic powers etc. If this isn't crank magnetism I don't know what is. Pretty much any crazy pseudo-science you support. The bad faith and trolling is you coming here denying the crackpottery you believe is pseudo-science.MrOrganic (talk) 03:09, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
I just reverted an obvious troll and online stalker, but I am unable to block the IP address quickly before the person can strike again, and I can't hide the malicious edit in question. Me being on sysoprevoke is the reason for this. Could this 1: be lifted or 2: be justified? If it's because of some past action I shouldn't do, I'd at least like to be reminded of it because I've forgotten at this point. Thanks, pbfreespace (talk) 00:20, 11 October 2017 (UTC)
On My Article Reactionary Justice Warriors
Yes but Reactionary Justice Warriors is more appropriate since they prefer the Status Quo Ante Bellum. They don't just want the Status Quo, they want to go further back, the Status Quo Ante Bellum. Also, you know this is true, you see these Reactionary Justice Warriors everywhere, YouTube Channels, YouTube comments, internet forums, Twitter, Facebook etc. trying to be as offensive as possible which is often instructed by their fellow "Alt-Righters" on 4chan. To try and offend and shock people by commenting with nothing but racist bigoted, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic rhetoric in an attempt to terrorize people. They're reactionaries fighting for reactionary ideals.
Come on, you know this is true, let's just put it out there and some other people like you can start adding more to my article to expand it so it won't be so small.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you. —ClickerClock (talk) 05:48, 12 October 2017 (UTC)
Im new to the whole programming thing
- @ClickerClock: Get one. Even if you don't contribute to anything (like, ever) having it would be good to get around with. Zero (talk - contributions) 17:09, 12 October 2017 (UTC)
- @ClickerClock What are you scared of? It's a pretty benign place. The only things made public are: Your username, and your email. (So just create a fake email that redirects to your main one; see ). oʇɐʇoԀʇɐϽʎzznℲ (talk/stalk) 17:25, 12 October 2017 (UTC)