- 1 Mentioned by Stephen Colbert
- 2 google
- 3 Took out "suddenly realized in 2010"
- 4 Took out Tesla "conspiracy theorists dead horse"
- 5 Mental illness
- 6 References direly needed
- 7 Mentioned by actor Sean Young
- 8 More info posters than Kent Hovind
- 9 Legal Practitioner and Presidential Candidate was rather rude to me
- 10 Trump/Basiago 2020?
Mentioned by Stephen Colbert
Took out "suddenly realized in 2010"
Took out the part about him "suddenly realizing" the claims he makes in 2010. I followed the reference link, and there are no references to any date in 2010. Furthermore, after a Whois lookup, it was determined that the website was created in 2006, so he most certainly was recanting this story before 2010.
Took out Tesla "conspiracy theorists dead horse"
Took out pat about Tesla being a conspiracy theorist's dead horse. Totally irrelevant to the convo, and not even true. Tesla's discoveries are still years ahead of their time. Even if you wanna call it a conspiracy theory (though I don't see what the conspiracy is supposed to be), it's not a dead horse yet.
I'd like to know your proof of this persons mental illness? are you a medical professional or have medical records? this is slander and I'll be emailing him to let him know you are saying he is confirmed to be mentally ill without proof. I'm all for this site and idea I'm not all for slander without proof. just as your not for information without proof— Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk / contribs 07:59, 4 September 2014 (UTC)
- At no point the article stated that he was "confirmed to be mentally ill". It did take some tasteless snipes at his mental health, though. I've removed them.--ZooGuard (talk) 20:35, 4 September 2014 (UTC)
References direly needed
Mentioned by actor Sean Young
More info posters than Kent Hovind
- Scratch that; I'm blind. It's 100 of them. And here they all are, in convenient .zip format no less, titled A New Agenda For A New America. Dig in. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 20:06, 11 June 2017 (UTC)
Legal Practitioner and Presidential Candidate was rather rude to me
I stumbled across one of his videos, the his FB group.
I found it quite interesting, and then saw another of his videos;
So briefly, he states that; he worked for DARPA as a child, the CIA, when back to see the Crucifixion of Christ, the Gettisbourg Address (sorry about my spelling, I am English), went back in time to see dinosaurs in the USA. Then in another video , he claims he was sent to Mars, met aliens, and that former President Obama work with him as a time and space traveler to Mars. He had his arm bitten off by a Martian Dinosaur and it reappeared.
Please forgive me, for a man whom is so forthright and public, not to mention a legal practitioner, I assume my questions would be a rather frequent question to which he wouldn't object. I asked if he had any supporting evidence; school records, tax records, pay slips and so forth. No reply just banned from his FaceBook group.
Rather a rude response I feel.