On-mission, no question, but...
There's gold in them thare hills
Is there a reason why it is assumed that the first and third texts supposedly use a different cipher key and not a different cipher altogether? 21 June 2015
- The supposed ciphers of supposed Beale
- For money and curiosity do appeal
- Whether or not they are real
- To explore is fun
- Even if 'reward there is none'
- And a good reason to be out in the wild and the sun.
I would have 'improved' it had it not been deleted.
The main reasons it persists - people enjoy a puzzlehunt/having a reason to go into the wild that does not involve huntin', shootin' and fishin' (and some people at least have found 'interesting things which are not the stated treasure'). 22.214.171.124 (talk) 18:30, 22 December 2015 (UTC)