There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Are you tied to the Hate category, or would a change to the already existing Bullshit category be appropriate?--Remarcsd 08:27, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
- I'm not too sure category:Bullshit isn't warranted, but it's not the same thing as hate really. I do have it under category:Extreme wingnuttery, which might be able to hold it. Up to you I guess. EVDebs 11:53, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
- It's your baby that is why i asked. I'm just not a fan of single article categories, that's all, but upon reflection Hate is a category that might last, and include subcategories such as Hate Crimes and Hate Speech, so I am not planning on changing anything:--Remarcsd 18:01, 4 October 2007 (EDT)
Merged talk from Blood Libel against Jews.
AKjeldsen: and I was being ever so careful to avoid judging those medieval guys. .-) --Bobbing for apples 13:11, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
- Yes, I could tell that! Just a small misunderstanding, I'm certain. Image:Nods.gif --AKjeldsenGodspeed! 14:48, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
We need to merge this with Blood libel. ThunderkatzHo! 15:35, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
- Oh yes. My bad. Didn't notice the existing one.--Bobbing for apples 15:37, 25 October 2007 (EDT)
- Some gobshite misusing the term isn't really relevant. We'll have all forgotten once The Quitter says something else just as dim. Cormoos analysis (talk) 15:03, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
- Not on this page. It brings in undue weight issues, so it's better kept on her page (we have one, don't we?). EVDebs (talk) 16:26, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
Not quite sure if we even need to list specific cases of blood libel. And I remain generally dubious of them being actual blood-libel and not just murders by people that happened to be Jewish. (I didn't revert the edit because history is way outside of my purview.) Radioactive afikomen Please ignore all my awful pre-2014 comments. 10:22, 23 December 2011 (UTC)
- It also clashes badly with the previous paragraph which has its own list of specific cases. Bad Faith (talk) 10:37, 23 December 2011 (UTC)
- If it was a substantial list of cases with brief details, I could see the point. I don't think needlessly detailed accounts of a couple of early cases really adds much to the article. WèàšèìòìďMethinks it is a Weasel 11:27, 23 December 2011 (UTC)