To clear things up
I propose that this article should be changed from Homeophone the app to Homeophone the developer, because just take a look at the sister apps:
- Passion Sex: "Sex Passion helps you increase your sexual prowess through homeopathy".
- Infusión Fria: "Generate health and wellness through your smartphone with the benefits of water"
- Erektil: "App to increase sexual potency of app users"
- It's a good idea. Focusing on a developer rather than a single app will provide us with more bullshit to expose. I'll have a look at them. --Ander Garin (talk) 18:11, 25 July 2016 (UTC)
- From what information I can gather it shouldn't involve a lot of restructuring of the article anyway as the other apps just seem like reskins of the HomeoPhone app. What also might be of interest are the descriptions where the development team claims to be a group of "professionals" for 30 years and other vague statements. ∈ NameThatNobodyTakes (✎) 18:57, 25 July 2016 (UTC)
- In the Infusión Fria description, it specifies the name of ARCAGUA, S.L., water of the 21st century. For what I can find on the web, its headquarters are located in Madrid. --Ander Garin (talk) 19:05, 25 July 2016 (UTC)